Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Been a while!

It's been a while since I've posted on here.  So here is an update.  I had some treatments done.  Not fun at all.  After the 6th and final treatment I had about 4-5 weeks that pain level was down to about a 4!!  That was the least amount of pain I had been in for a long time.  About a week or so ago, it all came back!!  It's hard to realize that nothing will get rid of this and that I don't have many other options to help the pain.  The only thing I can do is try and deal with it as best I can, and to try and do what I can.   I'm so thankful for my loving husband, who is still here for me.  I have read many stories of women who have IC and have had their spouse leave them, because of them needing to lay down and not be able to live a full life.  That's so sad to me.  I understand that it's hard for someone who doesn't know what constant pain to this degree is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment